Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chicken baguette sandwich @ Dinelli Gourmet

P3290737 
I’m now a big fan of this new resto in Burgos Circle in Forbes Town in Global City. The Dinelli Gourmet is a great discovery for me as they offer delicious food with herbs and cheese, they also sell different kind of cheese inside the resto and I read on the label some of it are in “buy one take one”. I’m really happy that my meeting was held there and thanks to the person who invited me on that meeting.

I tried this Chicken Baguette Sandwich, because the waiter told me that it is their best seller, I want to eat pasta yesterday, but they have a 1 or maybe 2 kinds of pasta with herbs on their menu. I love the taste of the Chicken Baguette Sandwich and also their fried fries, I enjoyed the freshly green veggies added in my chicken sandwich and at first I thought that the chicken will be roasted, but it shows the chicken were chopped to pieces and added with sandwich cream on their own recipe.

P3290735 
For a price of P200, I am very satisfied, and one slice of the sandwich is already heavy for me. I took home the other half and brought it home for my wife, because I want her to try it.

I want to go back to Dinelli Gourmet and also visit new restos in Burgos Circle. I really love the place  and a must visit if you are a foodie!

Visit their website at
http://dinelli.ph/home.html

Add them in Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dinelli-Gourmet/11355312559?sk=wall