Saturday, August 7, 2010

Rosemary and Thyme Restaurant

We went to Robinsons Starmills in San Fernando, Pampanga and we ate our snacks here inside the mall, the Rosemary and Thyme Restaurant offers pasta, coffee, salad, and some rice meals. Here in our food feature, I have photos of what we have for that afternoon.

P8049749
the sign

P8049751
the menu

P8049756
Civeto Coffee, I laugh at my wife because she ordered this and later on she found out that our food blogger friend told me that the coffee is made of from a bird's poop, which makes the coffee much more stronger, because the bird eat the coffee beans and poop it out.

P8049776
Sun dried tomato pasta, this is my meal and added with mini toast and crispy and crunchy chicken. I love the taste of it. Price is around P250

P8049777
Paco Salad. It was a surprise that they offer this, we were happy to try out this fern salad with salad vinegar and tomatoes.

P8049778
Tokwa't baboy

P8049783
and our mini tea, I forgot the name of this green tea, but it taste so yummy.
Im not sure if it is a rosemary leaf tea.