Monday, September 10, 2018

First plan is to travel around the PH in 2009, but i changed my plan because we decided to start a family. My first plane ride was in 2010, and i didnt expected that i will be going around the PH after that, but the best moment that I want to share is that I travel not alone anymore, but I travel now with my family and I was 500% in daddy mode when we travel to HK. I was so ready for travel and thanks for those experience when I travel solo or with friends, ayun nagiging tour guide na din ako ng


First plan is to travel around the PH in 2009, but i changed my plan because we decided to start a family. My first plane ride was in 2010, and i didnt expected that i will be going around the PH after that, but the best moment that I want to share is that I travel not alone anymore, but I travel now with my family and I was 500% in daddy mode when we travel to HK. I was so ready for travel and thanks for those experience when I travel solo or with friends, ayun nagiging tour guide na din ako ng family ko hehehe Kayo what is your first moment sa travel? Share it here sa comments below #makefirstmomentshappen
September 10, 2018 at 01:18PM